Let it be released from the mind

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Don't let the door hit you in the ...

I feel like I've spent a decade trying to decide what I truly love listening to. In the last year or two though, I've become so lucky because great bands have been emerging and playing great music. I realized I love that Brit pop genre that's so popular right now. Thank you for bringing back that '80's tinny rock sound. Thanks to bands like Kings of Leon who make me appreciate Southern Rock for the first time.

I love that ultra chill indie pop sound too, and have just started exploring these bands like mad. Thank you Garden State sound track (yes, that's sad that it was my entre, but so what) for opening this door. I can't get enough. I want more more more.

Thank you Amy for opening my eyes to bluegrass, which I never much thought about until now. I've just peeked through this door, but it's bound to swing wide open. Thanks to Pat and Felicia who allow me to borrow and copy countless CD's that I'd never heard or thought of.

I hate admitting that Daniel gets excellent reviews from Maxim mag. about music. How would've thunk it?

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

have you actually been able to go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home