Let it be released from the mind

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Bright, sun-shiny day

"I can see clearly now the blur is gone. I can see all obstacles in my way"

Aside from tired eyes at night, and a bit of haze still working its way through the cobwebs of my mind, I can see great. Overall it was a painless and quick procedure. The one strange thing I've noticed is that I haven't had that revelation moment where I realize I can see all the time now, without assistance from foreign bodies. When I wake up in the morning and see the alarm clock, or can read all the bottles in the shower, it's as if it should have always been that way. I'm kinda surprised by that. At night when my vision is a little worse than earlier in the day, I have thought on several occasions "I should take out my contacts" and then I realize I don't have that option...which rocks.

Tomorrow, look for rants on MD basketball and a (late) recap of my tremendous weekend, w/ pictures! I bet you can't wait, you dog you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home