Let it be released from the mind

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I've seen better days

So we go from the best weekend ever to one of the more worse. I know that is bad grammar, but I couldn't say the "worst" because that would be grossly overstating. Rather, it just kinda sucked.

But let's not harp on my woes. That's boring.

Instead, let's ponder this:
Daniel told me last night--after we had finished a bottle of wine, also my first drinking in over a week--that the largest cell in the human body is the ovum, or egg, you idiot. He furthered that by saying the smallest cell is the sperm. But as I drove to work this morning I worried that a woman and a man are then both missing something from their lives...What's my smallest cell? What's his largest? Craaazzy how they're different, huh?

I also thought about how a man is less than a woman because he has the smaller cell. Simple, but irrefutable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home