Let it be released from the mind

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Movement to end human kind

Yesterday I had a Raw Foods Movement. This should not be confused with a painful bowel movement. It was by choice that I partook in this movement. By coersion, rather.

Like the moans of a dying tree, the Vitameatavegamin Machine squealed as the beets, greens, carrots and curry whirred and whirred. It pureed and juiced our vegetables with ease. And the brilliant red sludge that was supposed to be our curry was presented, with uncooked brown rice and a dabble of raw pureed spinach, onion and garlic. And our empty and pitiful plate would experience rebirth as these whole foods were placed on it. And our stomachs would dance with delight as we received all the vitamins and helpful enzymes that nature's bounty could offer. My stomach danced alright...

Let me ask this, my friends. So these raw food people don't like to eat meat and dairy because it not only harms their bodies but is cruel (I assume they must have these beliefs as luckily I have no friends following the movement). How is it not cruel to beat the crap out of the poor vegetables into a sludge that no real human would ever venture to eat by their own accord?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home