Let it be released from the mind

Monday, March 27, 2006

Revived!

For the first time in a few months I feel revived after a weekend. What was different about this one--nothing really. But I feel better, and am anxious to go on vacation. For vacation postings, I've set up another blog so that hopefully I won't get too many random people reading this one. Otherwise I'll have to stifle myself--put up that filter--which I hate doing.

We saw "V for Vendetta" this weekend. Natalie Portman is hot, but she is truly a waif of a woman. In this one scene she was wearing a shirt that was gaping the slightest bit between the buttonholes and I was thinking-that's probably a kid's shirt. I mean, she is robo skinny. But, overall, a good movie. I couldn't figure out the whole time who the voice of the mask was. After Daniel told me (Maxim knowledge) it was so obvious. If you want to know, you can. It doesn't matter to the plot of the movie though.

We got most of our stuff packed, but are realizing we have little room for souvenirs. A re-do will need to commence this evening and Wednesday evening to get rid of more clothes. Right now, it looks like we'll have to do laundry once because we just can't fit enough stuff in our two packs. Tomorrow I hope we'll head down to the Tidal Basin for our annual cherry blossoms visit.

How about George Mason, eh? Not even their coach bet on that one.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger natalie said...

Hope you guys have a great time - look forward to hearing all about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home