Let it be released from the mind

Monday, March 13, 2006

killer weekend

Nice weather, huh? Too bad next weekend it will be back down to 40. It is March, but I can still hope for spring starting 2 months early.

Laika and I enjoyed a powerhike at the Northwest Branch Trail while Daniel exposed his skillz on the court. It was a super friendly dog trail, so I was able to let Laika off leash and no one seemed to care. There was one angry guy who let his massive golden retrievers jump all over me and all over this group of people. They were ahead of me, and I guess they said something about how he should have his crazy hyper dogs on a leash and all I heard through the silent forest was "Shut the f--up! You know you guys are real a--holes!" A bit much of a retort, but I guess he's just wound a bit tight.

Other than that strange altercation, Laika played in the creek and swam about. Then she stunk, so we bathed her. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home