Let it be released from the mind

Friday, March 10, 2006

$581 less money, but so much more rich

Hit up the crazy HTO sale this morning. Good thing no one was angry at me for getting to work at noon.

We anxiously waited in line outside as I set up my strategy. Tents first, clothes second, shoes optional. The optional was thrown out the door.

Daniel and I are the proud owners of a new tent, 2 new sleeping bags, a shirt for Daniel, an Alchemy Mountain Hardware jacket for me, and a token travel mug.

Savings of $455.67. Loss--4 hours of my time.

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Are you going to camp around Europe?

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

It crossed out mind for a quick second, but we decided no on that. We just needed the gear :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home