Let it be released from the mind

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

First Baby Shower
















So this weekend I attended my first baby shower, which is a big step for me. It's stepping into a whole world that is unknown--burping cloths, teething rings, onesies... Basically, it's a world that is scary and dark. :)

But, Jenna did look very beautiful and pregnant-like. These are the hats that I basically spent all last week and the weekend making. I was sweating bullets trying to get them done. The white one has hearts on it. I really need to get started on making baby sweaters. Perhaps I could make money off my hobbies :)

This is a picture of the outrageously nice cake that her family-friend made. Jenna's family friends encompass nearly every arts, crafts and design businesses that exist in this world, except perhaps for Peruvian weaving. Maybe one of them tried it while on drugs in college, but I don't know. All in all, it was a nice day for Jenna.




2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not scary and dark, just unknown to you. Be patient my young padawan, you must not let your emotions get the best of you. Be mindful of the existence of these young ones.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

Thank you wise one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home