Let it be released from the mind

Friday, February 24, 2006

The Chili that bites (your tongue)

Today's chili cook-off will hopefully be dominated by my chili, the chili that bites (your tongue). You all know I like it hot hot hot, so we'll see how the wusses can take it.

As usual, I had no recipe and relied on wing-dinging it. It was crazy, there were symbols all over the place. My kitchen was a wreck this morning.

Some secret ideas include using 5 different chili peppers, including the serrano in raw form, and in dried and subsequently ground form: new mexico, guajillo, chipotle, ancho and that simple bottle of "chili powder" which I have no idea what chili it is.

My office smells like a smokehouse, but that's okay. Dammit, it's chili cook-off day. What dreams are made of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home