Let it be released from the mind

Thursday, February 09, 2006

overview

So I watched the Grammy's last night for the first time in a few years. It's basically a concert now, with about 5 presentations of Grammy's, and 32 lifetime achievement awards. Actually, I won a lifetime achievement award last night. Thank God for TiVo and the fast forward button.

Highlights include (in order of my excitement):
  • Kanye West performing with Jamie Foxx. I hate them both, but Kanye is always fun to watch.
  • Jay-Z wearing a John Lennon shirt and then having Paul McCartney and the Linkin Park dude that sings high sing a tribute to John
  • Madonna's kickin' body
  • the train wreck everytime Bono spoke at the microphone (minutes before I had proclaimed him king of the world, only to revoke his title upon hearing he speaks as eloquently as George Bush)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home