Let it be released from the mind

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It can happen to you too

I don't know how, but some s.o.b. knows my info. They know two of my credit cards, both under the same company, they know my mother's maiden name, my in-laws names, my address. And they know how to quickly charge $1,800 over a weekend (sneaky, when I'm not looking) and then try to pay it off by actually paying on my account.

Did I mention that they called the credit card company, answered whatever security questions there were, changed my passcode, and requested express mail cards to be sent to them? Oh yeah, and they used my family member's name to take out money.

And I'm careful with this stuff. Thank you (unnamed) credit card company for not charging me these things. I say unnamed and use little detail in case they're watching me now. I can't be sure anymore. Oi vey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home