Let it be released from the mind

Monday, March 06, 2006

Breakdown

So the Oscars last night were pretty good. Interesting at least. Stewart craps me up. I enjoyed his low blows at Russell Crowe and the glamorization of Hollywood. Seriously, they are damn lucky that Clooney won first, because his speech kept people watching for at least another hour. I've always had mixed feelings about the Sexiest Man Alive 1997, but he was quite eloquent and spoke from the heart. I was impressed.

I was not impressed with old ass Lauren Bacall however. I hope the teleprompter was broken and that's why she struggled so hardcore through her lines. Total botch by the Oscar committee for not checking that she could read prior to the show.

And, seriously, Crash winning for Best Picture? Lame. I do not concur.

More tomorrow on my first baby shower (as an attendee only :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home