Let it be released from the mind

Thursday, November 30, 2006

thank goodness it's been wet

Thank goodness it's been wet and hasn't been windy so I haven't had to experience my most dreaded fall encounter--crunchy poofy leaves that I crush the life out of.

I know it's silly. But you're my closest friends, right? I can tell you how a little part in me dies every time I'm driving along in my car and a puffed up crunchy leaf blows in front of me like a rolling tumbleweed only to be crushed by the giant wheels of my massly-produced car. It had so much vigor, so much happiness to it just moments ago. Now--crushed.

There will be no more rolling for Mr. Brownleaf. There will be no more frollicking in the wind. He has no more future once I come by. How devastating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home