Let it be released from the mind

Friday, December 29, 2006



I gave a high five at work today. After further thought, post-five, I think this is okay.



There have been numerous recent sightings of Crazy Dreads Guy:






  1. 3:12, Connecticut Avenue, 12/23/06


  2. morning of 12/27/06, boss sees Dreads Guy in pants and a coat. This is straying from the typical get-up of bootie red shorts and yellow t-shirt. This is acceptable considering it was about 40 degrees.

Christmas rocked and so does my hubby. I'm totally ready for Costa Rica now with my wicked cool new digital camera and binoculars that are fog-proof and waterproof. I look forward to finding sloths and macaws. Especially sloths. Preferably baby ones like this (could you freaking imagine if I did?):







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home