Let it be released from the mind

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Silver Spoon

No, I'm not talking about Ricky Schroder here, although he was on the repeat of Scrubs last night. He was a male nurse--a murse.

I received from my in-laws a wonderful gift for Christmas. The "Silver Spoon" is a traditional Italian cookbook, translated for the first time in 50 years to English. It's still sold as one of the most popular cookbooks in Italy, and samples regional and traditional Italian fare from all nooks and crannies of the country.

I have yet to make anything out of it--but I read through it a lot which annoyed hubby. But it usually annoys him that I'm obsessed with cookbooks. He says I have problems; I agree. If I ever crave something with squab or wild boar...I'll know where to look.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Chris said...

That is awesome. I shall hope to collaborate with you on a feast from said book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home