Let it be released from the mind

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Confusion

I try to be a little more interesting with my writing and this is what I get...confusion. Sounds about right.

My mom bought a new car this weekend---finally! With that came the possibility of an excellent opportunity to deal with Nissan about a new Altima since she had just bought a Nissan 350Z. So I dealt with them for 5.5 hours about trading in my Altima for a new one, but eventually walked out because they couldn't meet our bottom dollar.

back story: I'm right on the fence of either getting a new car because mine's at 95,000 miles and once you hit 100K your value plummets, or just keeping my Altima for the next 100K (hopefully) and driving it till it dies and has no value. So we're going to pursue the option at one more dealership and see what kind of a deal they can give us, and if it seems worth it will trade it in for a newbie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home