Let it be released from the mind

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What ever happened to Peace Frogs?


Those wonderful happy, peace intoxicating frogs. For instance, I never knew they had a travel business. And I'm surprised to see that young and mod people still wear them on T-shirts as they show on their website. What year do you think Peace Frogs were officially not "in" anymore? My guess would be 1997. Either that, our my car was sooooo uncool in high school. It was cool regardless of what people say. The Celica defined me.

Looks like I need to get in on this marketing.

Viva la World Cup!

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Chris said...

We've got a peace frogs travel agent here in Cville. They're nice. I think your '97 guess is a little late. I'm pretty sure it was out by the time I headed off for college in '96.

Yes, Viva la World Cup! I need a good way to sneak off an watch US/Ghana manana...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home