Let it be released from the mind

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

always a bride, never a bridesmaid

I know, I know. Don't hate me. I'm sure all those single people out there are bitter at me for saying that. But it's not something I am gloating over. It's so the reverse of that.

I've never been in a wedding, except for my own. I mentioned this to hubby and he laughs like it's the most absurd worry ever. Perhaps it is, but still it is something I do think about. I've never been the friend that gets the first call when someone has good news or bad news or just plain old news. It does kinda make me sad that I am not a "go to" kind of friend. Is that because of me? Do I do something to distance myself? Am I not good enough of a friend? In my complex brain, these are the things I think about it.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You couldn't have been one of my groomsmen because you don't have the necessary external plumbing.

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home