Let it be released from the mind

Monday, July 17, 2006

Things that annoy me

  1. having to curl up the garden hose around the garden hose holder. Every time you have to twist it it just pulls the part of the hose that you just got up on the holder off. It's a horrendous chain of events
  2. when someone calls you and it's a wrong number and then they ask who you are. Sorry, but it's none of your business. Or they just hang up on you rudely.
  3. while we're on phones, the stupid stupid voicemail lady that I know at least Verizon has. "AT the tone please record your message. When you are finished recording you may hang up or press 1 for more options. To leave a call back number press 5. " I'm basically sure that most people know how to leave a voicemail on a machine. Even if they aren't familiar with voicemail and might not be able to access their own, they know how to leave a message. You want to know how--because you record your own message that says " Hi this is girl. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you". Therefore (if I was writing this I would make the symbol with the 3 dotted triangle that you use in math equations) this twitty lady doesn't need to come on and tell you this long schpeel. The whole thing is dhastardly extended beyond how long it should be to leave a quick message. btw, has anyone ever actually done any of the things she mentions--NO. Because she is a twit.
  4. foaming soap dispensers. Not just foaming soap in general, but the fact that soap can look absolutely fine in a bottle, like normal lathering soap, and after you press this button it comes out as a little foam turdlet. I don't want foam. I want lather. That's why I bought soap that was normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home