Let it be released from the mind

Monday, April 23, 2007

Amazing Race All-Stars


It's down to the final few, and I've got something to say about it. I can't believe Myrna and Schmyrna have made it this far. I will now just refer to the tall cousin as Crackpot because I have great disdain for her. I cannot stand how Crackpot speaks in fake accents. She does this to the nationals of the places she's visiting, and even sometimes to Americans in the foreign countries she's visiting. Does this make sense? Absolutely not. Hence the name of Crackpot.
I thoroughly enjoy when she's talking to a Chinese person, and she uses a sort of Italian/Spanish accent in broken English as though they will understand her better. MORON! Sometimes she even talks in an accented voice to her own cousin who is obviously not a foreigner. MORON!
Next on my list of anger points is her ability to blame everything on her vertically-challenged cousin. It is never Crackpot's fault. "Oh Charla, why aren't you watching everything that we're supposed to do. Charla, why don't you find the place faster. Oh Charla, why don't you ever drive the car." You Crackpot--she's about 3 ft. tall. Of course she can't drive the damn car. You ass. Charla carried a 50-lb slab of meat that was taller than her on her shoulder for a mile the last time they were on Amazing Race while you cried because Crackpot was exhausted. "Top that. Top that." (What is that bad rapped song from? Saved by the Bell?)
I am soo sooo very sad that they come from Maryland. Hells bells.


2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teen Witch (not saved by the bell).

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Thank you. I was singing it yesterday (yes, it's sad that it was in my head for two straight days) and couldn't remember the reference. I'm surprised D didn't remember!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home