Let it be released from the mind

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ketchup

Some pictures I always mean to post, but always forget the hook-up for my camera to download them at work:

Killer Mexican Pizza we made--bueno.
Laika looking soooo cute in the snow. The last storm we got was the type of snow that really balled up well so she spent her day catching snowballs, catching the snow that I pushed off my car, and getting massive balls of snow stuck to her beautiful Elvis fringe (the long hair on the back of her legs). At one point she could barely walk because the snow balls were so big.


I spent Saturday with my cuz Kelley hanging out in DC. We visited Eastern Market, which will definitely be a place I will be returning to soon for things like fresh lobster and crawfish ravioli, random cuts of meat in a warehouse, and to practice photography. It's a hotspot for cameras. Afterwards we walked to and visited the National Museum of the American Indian. It was a beautiful day on the Mall--chilly yet brilliantly sunny. We finished the evening with food and drink at RFD and caught the last bit of Seniors night for the Terps. Kick butt today!!



As for the sign about the White Deer Dance, I've decided these are the words I should live my life by. How great an ideal, eh? Dancing makes everything better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home