Let it be released from the mind

Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm baaaccck!

Well, we're back. D's fighting with Montezuma's revenge for the last few days, and I'm hoping he'll get better very soon. I am feeling fine, and I assume the bacteria in our bodies just react differently to other bacteria...we ate the same things, so I don't know why my stomach was spared.

I'll work on getting my trip updated this week with pictures, and I'll make sure to send them out to people. The fastest download I can give: I saw all four types of monkeys in CR (howler, squirrel, spider and capuchin), I became an excellent little birder (always with the help of others like my excellent eagle-eyed husband), we saw multiple types of rainforests and beautiful beaches and Pacific coast sunsets.

I can't wait to talk with everyone!

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back.

D's stomach is weak, that is the only explanation.

Your impending return must've motivated the Terps, as they pulled off a victory over Duke on Sunday. You need to leave the country more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home