Let it be released from the mind

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ya Got to be startin' somethin'

"You wanna be startin' somethin', you got to be startin' somethin'"

Note how strange it is when you're running along to some old skool Michael Jackson, and these lyrics pop out to you:

"You're a vegetable, They'll eat off you, You're a vegetable".

Although I've heard this song a million times, and jammed to it each and every time, I never quite paid attention to the fact that he called me a vegetable. The lyrics in between the "You're a vegetable" blasphemy don't sound like words at all though. It sounds like he got something stuck in his cheek and he call me an "a to e" in a semi-mentally retarded state. We will have words today when I take to the pavement. Then I will be startin' somethin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home