Let it be released from the mind

Friday, July 18, 2008

How is it possible that the medical field has not come up with a better way to handle the whole peeing in a cup thing. We scrub arteries in hearts and make new bladders out of intestines but we can't make it a little easier for a woman to give a urine sample?

I got some blood work done today to establish a health "baseline" for myself. As a late 20-something I know I shouldn't be worrying too much about cholesterol. But I would think that doctors would appreciate me starting to care about my future health now and hopefully save them some money later (and their artery scrubbers). So she gives me a cup to pee in--a Dixie cup mind you. In college I would drink Jello shots out of these, and now you want me to aim the impossible aim into this? I hereby challenge you doctors. Find a better contraption for us poor ladies to use. It's been far too long and we're just not going to take peeing on our hand anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home