Let it be released from the mind

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Woohoo!

"So Think you can Dance" finale is tonight, and boy am I pumped. I get way too into this show, and I find myself laughing at jokes that aren't that funny just because I'm giddy at it. It's a strange sort of teeny-bopper thing. I guess I can finally understand why people like American Idol. But that show still sucks, and dancing rocks. These people actually have talent, unlike most of the dorks on American Idrool.

I think Travis has the most raw talent to win, and he would fit in perfectly to some crappy Celine Dion show. However I do love me some Benji and Heidi. I'd be happy with any of them. Shoobey doobey doobey...DANCE!

3 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Jim, Bri and Jake said...

That show sucks. I'm a Rock Star: Supernova fan myself. GO MAGNI!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I can't believe I watched that last night. Kids definitely got some talent.

Working with Celine seems more like a punishment than a reward. Can you really dance to her abominable ruckus?

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

It sounds like the worst job ever. Benji's a good kid though--he deserves fame and fortune. Did you know his dad is the Swing King. It's genetic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home