Let it be released from the mind

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Do you ever have that weird experience where you look at a word that isn't commonly used over and over again, and suddenly it doesn't look right anymore?

Lobster just did that to me. I have a reward for my Discover card Cashback Bonus and Lobster Gram is one of the companies that you can double your reward with. I am insistent upon having a lobster for my birthday, so this intrigues me. But as I went to the website and read lobster in 50 different places on the homepage, I began to think it was spelled wrong or it was some weird word. I mean, how many times do you usually read lobster. Now it's not looking too weird to me as I write this blog, and I'm thinking I should probably just erase this post. But my stream of consciousness is now out there for the world to see.

Maybe I should just take a trip to New England for my birthday to get the lobster...

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Sara Miller said...

I know NY is technically not New England, but we may have to check out this restaurant near my house when you come up. A co-worker of Alan's said they have a really good lobster roll. I've been craving it ever since he mentioned it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home