Let it be released from the mind

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I need man food

I'm really happy that Burger King has moved away from the giant-headed, unnerving King character that was displayed predominantly through football season ads. And, although I'm not a man (swear it!), I am compelled by their new ad campaign "I am Man". As I suffer through night after night of TNT ads for "The Closer" and the NBA playoffs, a small flicker of joy arrives when the man commercials come on. Strangely enough, although my stomach grimaces at the thought of fast food, I want that man burger. I want that Texas Whopper.

I don't even care that this entire commercial mocks the feminist movement and encourages gender-based roles in society (although I'm not sure where that mime comes into the equation). That's a damn fine hunka hunka flame-broiled partial meat product.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home