Let it be released from the mind

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

deep stuff

Deep stuff, with tincanTerp...

Should I be mad at myself or put blame on others? I realize sometimes that I indirectly blame others for my lameity. Yes, this is a made-up word, but I prefer it to 'lameness'. I have brilliant ideas about all these great things I want to do, every weekend, every day. And yet, they don't end up getting done 75% of the time. This is no one person, just a generalized sort of rant. Follow me if you will. So I blame it on the situation, the person. It's not a "Mr. X stopped me from doing these really fun things" sort of blame. It's more like "well, X was being weird about it, so we didn't do it". I should have just done it in the first place and not bothered to ask. see what I'm saying...probably not, because I'm making no sense. The point is, I need to take a stand a bit more often. I need to stop hiding behind my insufficiencies and lies. I need to make it happen. This sounds like a Mariah Carey song back when she was good. Please burst into song now.

Sorry I had to get deep. But regardless of who reads this, it needs to be released from my mind.

I also don't like this statement, "Have a classic day". Rant done.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Mariah Carey was good? When!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home