Let it be released from the mind

Friday, September 15, 2006

lots to say this morn

I've got plenty to talk about this morning.

First, last night. After nearly a heart attack in the first few drives of last night's Terps v. Mountaineers game, they practically lulled me to sleep as they painfully tried to rebound from a crushing first half. I commend the Terps for a vigilant effort and a continued fight. It would have been a lot easier had we not nearly handed them the ball to get 3 extra touchdowns. And if those b-s ESPN commentators said one more negative thing against the Terps and Fridge's decision not to take Slaton (not sure of this spelling, which I should know as all I saw was his back as he ran down the field over and over again) I was going to throw the T.V. into the other room. Honestly, get some opinions of your own TV guys. You were given a brain to use to make your own judgments. Stop jumping on every bandwagon you can find.

Next, I am quite excited to learn that Derek Brown, this guy I took jazz from back in the day, is teaching in this area again. He often showed me how to work it, and I am cised (urban sp?) to take one of his classes. I'm looking into a couple of different options for drop-in classes for the fall, but with money tight we'll see what I can pull off.

Lastly, I'm looking forward to an excellent impromptu weekend in Charlottesville. It's been a long time coming to get down there...and seems like the only time until practically next year. It's now or never, baby. ewww....sounded a bit Dickie V. there. sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home